What we know good:
- Derrek Lee is back. And back in a big way
- Kosuke Fukudome is as good as advertised. Best hitter, not necesarily numbers but hitter, on the team
- Carlos Zambrano is gonna have a great year. 1-0 1.32 ERA .80 WHIP 12 SO 1 BB against two of the better offenses in the NL
What we know bad:
- Bob Howry really is a slow starter.
- Alfonso Soriano is not diciplined at the plate.
- Jason Marquis will prolly be out of the rotation before the ASB.
What the jury is still out on but still good:
- You can't ask for Brian Roberts, when you consider what Mark DeRosa is doing. .350 1 HR 3 RBIs
- Kevin Hart can be trusted in close games. 3 IP 0 ER 12.00 K/9
- Kerry Wood is very effective in SV situations. 3 for 3 with 0 ER 1 H 0 BB 2 K
What the jury is still out but bad: